"Don't Change" - INXS (1982)

7" Single Picture Sleeve Cover - Front View

7" Single Picture Sleeve Cover - Rear View

Photography:  Unknown

Design:  Unknown


80s-Wizard:

"Dont Change" is just one of many INXS singles that I've come to love.  It was also the song that first brought the band to my attention back in 1982. I was suprise to find this 7" single still in its original sleeve, hiding at the back of a shelf at a local independent record store. I play it often, and it still sounds great on the turntable. I am curious to know who created the artwork on the picture sleeve as there is no reference to the designer or photographer on the cover.


Record Label: WEA / Warner Music Group

Catalogue Number: 100232

Format: 45 Rpm / 7" Single

Pressing: Australia, 1982

Highest Charting Position: Australia: #15 & U.S. Billboard: #88



Side 1: "Don't Change" (4:24)


 Side 2: "Go West" (3:10)




MUSIC VIDEO

"DON'T CHANGE"  -  INXS  (1982)



Comments

Popular Posts